Become a Corporate Partner
Many studies show that corporate charitable giving helps improve a company’s bottom line. According to data from the 1999 Cone/Roper Cause Trends Report:
- 76% of consumers indicate they would switch brands or retailers to one associated with a good cause, when price and quality are equal.
- 87% of employees at companies with philanthropic programs feel a stronger sense of loyalty to their employer.
External benefits of corporate giving:
- Improved customer loyalty.
- Enhanced reputation and standing in the community.
- Increased positive name recognition and brand awareness.
- New and enhanced relationships with key community leaders and officials.
- Beneficial business-to-business relationships with nonprofits.
- A reservoir of goodwill within the community.
- Healthier, more livable and economically stronger communities.
Internal benefits of corporate giving:
- Competitive advantage in attracting and retaining employees.
- Leadership and development opportunities for employees.
- Exposure of senior staff to new ideas, points of view and important social movements.
- Improved internal communication and common purpose.
Matching Employee Gift Programs are often available in addition to outright Charitable Gifts and Grants to 501(c)(3) public charities. Please consult your company intranet & Human Resources to obtain the necessary forms.
For information on corporate giving programs, please contact: Father Brendan Lally at firstname.lastname@example.org.